Sunday, July 26, 2015

Day 56- I'm Going Home

I am on a bridge between two worlds. The center of duality. Both worlds need to exist. The truth that I'm learning is that only one side is real, healthy, true, and free. The other side is based on complete addiction and a false reality, attachment, to foods, substances, thought patterns, habits. I kept entertaining it. No more, I agreed with myself this morning. I realized that by entertaining it i allow the false reality to be a pull rather than a push to the other side. To freedom, joy, happiness, gratitude, all which I think mean the same thing. Or at least live in the same home, or something. Right now, I'm promising my heart to go to that home. That it is safe there. Because it is my home. Always has been, always will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment