Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 50- Uphill

I think that the greatest gift I've ever given myself is self-love. And I'm definitely still working on it. At first it was unconscious, I didn't know I was making "self loving" choices in the past, because they were all positive choices that were hard to make. Choices that didn't seem positive at first. Like coming out, starting to meditate, and eating healthier. These choices all brought me to an awareness of what self love is which has in turn helped me to give it to myself consciously. 

My love of self is not complete. I'm still working on it. I am so grateful that I now have the awareness and presence of God with me. Because right now self love is happening in new ways and I don't even know how to explain it because it's blurry. And it's hard, and painful. I'm letting go of something and I don't even know what it is. I just know that I'm committed to making self loving choices and there isn't another option. There's no turning back. It's a difficult path. But it's uphill. I'll see the light again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment