Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 46- Butterfly

My internal world is shifting for the better and it's keeping me awake and alive while exhausting me at the same time. I don't even know how to explain it. I just know that I'm growing and that it's all good. It's all good. 

I feel excited about life and like my worries are silly. My mind feels spacey and weird. My heart feels open and my body feels tired. I feel like a caterpillar inside of a cocoon, which explains the spiral of feeling both restful and restless. I thought recently that if I were to be a butterfly, I'd be blue. Then I saw one today, staying still for me. I snapped a photo and watched it fly away with freedom and thought soon I'll be there too. Sometimes I am. As if my cocoon has holes and sometimes I can see it. But I'm in here now and I'm enjoying the process. I'm transforming in here. Everyday. 

If you were to be a butterfly what color would you be ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment