Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 40- Keep Going


Today was a struggle. I feel like I gave up a lot of addictions over the past two years and now I'm totally giving up everything besides raw fruits, veggies, seeds, and nuts. Therefore many wild cravings, emotions, and physical sensations are arising. I keep crying because I feel like I should be so grateful to have the opportunity to eat such an abundance of healthy food and I feel bad that I'm having trouble experiencing gratitude. I just want everything else besides what I'm eating and I just want to give up. But I know that I need to keep going. I can hear the whispers in my heart that I'll get there. My trust is completely in God that I will. 

Affirmation: I surrender and trust in God that my health is completely taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment