Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 36- Rythm

There is a rhythm that I am in and out of sync with. With a diet change comes a life style change, and I'm experiencing nervousness in how this will all work out. People thought it was extreme when I became a vegetarian, now I'm shifting into something that might actually be extreme. 

But I think the scariest part of this diet is that it is so different and often unheard of. It makes me a minority, in an additional way than I already am. And I'm just in this same place again, worrying about what other people will think or say. I'm worrying about other people worrying about me. It's a gift that I'm aware of it, so that I can use this as an opportunity to grow. To become more courageous. To own who I am, to be who I am, and ignore the silly thoughts in my head about what others think. 

I'm being guided here to change my life in healthy ways. It's not between me and anyone else besides God. I'll find the rhythm when I remember this more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment