Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day 35- Mango Island

I'm excited to start this seemingly extreme, yet also divinely guided journey of healing. I know this is the path and it only feels "too out there" because I have been living completely backwards from this diet. I am going on a 4 day mango mono meal cleanse. I have 77 mangos and Im ready to go.

I'll post the results if you're interested in how this helps me and benefits me. After the 4 days I plan to incorporate more foods and start living by the 80-10-10 diet by including more of a variety of fruits and veggies. The diet suggest in the beginning to pick one fruit that you love, so that the digestion system only has one thing to focus on. My choice is mango. 

I have been doing so much research and have learned that so many illnesses have been healed with a raw vegan diet. The cure story topics include cancer, depression, anxiety, hyperglycemia, lymes, chrons disease, IBS, and so much more. I trust this completely. It makes total sense even though it seems absurd. But when I ask myself new questions, it seems absurd that I haven't been asking myself them earlier. Such as why do I put ingredients in my body, such as chemicals, preservatives, additives, when I have no idea how they are impacting my health? How ARE they impacting my health? What exist inside of my body right now and does it have anything to do with my mental, physical, and spiritual health?

The answer to the first part of the last question is I have no idea, and the answer to the second part is absolutely. There is one lesson that overpowers many lessons I've learned this year which is that the easy way is never the solution, when I'm looking to transform my life that is. Transformation calls for hard work which means pushing myself past my limits, past the preconceived idea or what's right or wrong, healthy or not healthy. 

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I don't think eating over 70 mangos, and only mangos, for 4 days isn't somewhat crazy. But I also know that the people with seemingly crazy ideas are the ones that end up changing the world. I also know that doctors have not helped and that healing with anything other than nature has not helped me in any long term positive way. I also know that there are people that have been in this same boat, and took a chance on this diet and saved themselves. So that's what I'm doing. I'm taking a chance. And I have total faith. I truly do. 

Affirmation: I am always supported and protected by God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment