Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 10- Blessed

Everyday is different. A different story. A different vibration. An extremity of joy and pain mixed into twists and turns and highs and lows. I ride it out. There's an inbetween area. Gray shades. I learn here. I go here a lot because I can see the light and the shadows. I just end up here.

People think I'm a mystery. My quiet nature and my shyness. I'm working on my shyness by increasing my sense of worthiness, but I think ill always be introverted. I want to understand and for me that takes time and reflection. I want to understand the whole thing. Not just some of it. I want to know the root of the root. The core. The truth.

Maybe one day the answers will come quicker but right now it's slow. Right now the answers come when I dwell in the gray. Letting the dark and light twist me open from each side. Sometimes it feels like a storm but I am practicing being the eye. The stillness in the center.

It's beautiful when the storm passes though. When I open. Like today I opened and the rain poured in. A rainbow took over my body. The colors came to life.

I am glowing and vibrating. I am feeling free and joyful. I am overflowing with gratitude, embracing the truth of how blessed I am.

I am blessed.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment